Our group is raising money to support the Forever Home Dog Rescue of the Capital District through what we are calling our Homeward Hound Campaign. We are selling homemade “barkery” dog treats, and 100% of our proceeds will be donated to the rescue. #homewardhound
Yes. ALL 100% of our profits from the barkery dog treats purchases and fundraising efforts will go to the rescue. Interested? Here’s what to do:
- Contact us. Let us know you would like to purchase treats, either for yourself or on behalf of a family looking to adopt a dog.
- Donate. Cash donations help us reach our fundraising goals and cover costs of the rescue.
About Forever Home:
- Minimum adoption donation request is $280.00.
- Dogs are fit with the families that are looking to adopt.
- Clinic is run by volunteers only.
- You can “meet and greet” the rescue dogs every Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at PetSmart Crossgate Commons.
- Applications are open to all within 50 miles radius of Albany International Airport.
- Dog purchases from pet stores support cruel puppy mills.
- Doggy love from a shelter costs less than breeders or pet stores.
- Most rescues are housetrained. (Yay…less accidents!)
- Rescue adoption fees typically cover vaccinations, microchipping, and fixing costs.
- You can find a shelter dog who fits your personality.
- The look…that doggie “you saved my life, I love you forever” look…
- There are upwards of 8 million shelter animals waiting for a forever home.
- Really…you saved their life…and they will probably save yours, too.
Thinking of adopting?
Here’s some resources on other considerations for your new furry love: